September 01, 2010

Oh My Gosh, It's September

How did we get here so fast. I haven't even taken out my bathing suit and we are coming up to Labor Day. I guess my suit can stay in hiding for another year.

The Angel Company has some specTACular specials for the month of September, including a very exciting Customer Appreciation Preview pack, which has 3 stamp sets and a hostess set that will be debuting in the Fall Supplement which comes out on October 1st. You can check out all the specials here.

I also wanted to let you know that I will be having a card challenge for Operation Write Home that will be starting September 4th and running thru the 25th.  I will be posting more details tomorrow, including some pictures and a card sketch.  I don't really want to keep you in the dark, but I have to leave for a memorial service for my Aunt Betty, who passed away on Saturday.  She was a wonderful person who graced the world with her presence for 98 years.  She will be remembered by all who knew her.

I'll post again soon.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment