September 20, 2010

Photo Site Added

Hi,
I finally got around to finishing my Shutterfly site, so now you have a place to download pictures of the cards you have been making.  Just click on the photo to the right and you will be directed to my Shutterfly site.  Don't you love the spiderweb on the card.  One day I spotted the web and the sun was shining on it.  I just had to take a picture.  I couldn't find the spider so I had to add my own.  But I love the way the card came out. 

I hope you have been busy working on those cards.  I mailed out a box today, mostly Halloween cards, so I hope they get there in time to send to the troops.  My Card Party at McCullom Lake Village Hall is on Wednesday this week, so I have been super busy designing cards and cutting paper for the event.  Just a reminder to all the local people in the McHenry IL area.  You are invited to come to either or both of the sessions on the 22nd.  1:00 pm to 3:30 pm and 6:30 to 9:30 pm.  You don't need to bring anything unless you would like to have your favorite adhesive.  All supplies will be provided.  I am really looking forward to this event. Hope you are too.

Now for everyone else, please be sure to join in my virtual card party by creating your own cards and mailing them to Operation Write Home.  Don't forget to download your packing slip from the OWH mailroom and email me a copy of the packing slip and the package.  I will enter everyone into my drawing and you could be the lucky winner.

Just a few days left to get those cards in the mail.  I'll add pictures of the cards from the party on Thursday.

Remember to be a blessing to others. 

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment