October 26, 2012

Halloween Waterfall Card

Thought I would share some waterfall cards that I created for Halloween.  I used a stamp that I picked up last year from Art Gone Wild. I love the progression from pumpkin to jack-o-lantern, especially the one with the little mouse peeking out from the top of the pumpkin. I was making alot of these cards, so I used Prismacolor H2O pencils for the coloring. This is a much faster method of coloring than using my Copic markers. I had a selection of Halloween papers so I just mixed and matched colors for an assortment of cards. Hope you like them.

 

I have been working with my new Eclips machine, doing lots of cutting and assembling but so far I haven't pulled out my camera and taken any pictures. I did just finish an Advent calendar from a pattern that I got at SVGCuts.com.  I love the projects that they have and the great viedo tutorials so you know just how to assemble all the pieces.  I will get some pictures taken and show you what I have been working on.

I hope you all have a very Happy Halloween. Hopefully your life will be full of treats without too many tricks.

Keep on stamping.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment