October 12, 2012

I promised to post, so here I am. I have been painting (walls), power washing the house and back deck and generally wearing myself out this past week. Can't wait for this project to be done and to get the house rented. Then I can be free to craft. I am still itching to get started with my Eclips and get back to my stamping. There are cards that need to be created and they need a creator.

I actually did work on cards this week. My neighbor asked me to make Thank you cards for her son's 2nd birthday. I just finished making 20 of those. Also, I have to make a card project for my monthly meeting of Divas, a group of ladies who get together to create cards. Our theme this month is sympathy cards and I have been struggling with the project. I never have trouble making a birthday card, or a new baby card, but sympathy cards give me problems. Perhaps because the reason for the card is so solemn I find it hard to make a card that matches the occasion.

Until next time, don't forget to keep smiling.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment