October 01, 2012

World Card Making Day is just around the corner and I thought this was a perfect time to resurect this blog again. I have been extremely remiss in posting to my blog and I have absolutely no excuse. I just didn't, plain and simple. But I have been busy creating. I have a box of over 400 cards ready to mail to Operation Write Home and I did send them a bunch of Halloween cards last month. I hope every card maker takes the time to create some cards for a worthy cause. There are quite a few out there.

I have a new Sizzix Eclips that just came in the mail. I have been watching the video tutorials, but have jet to make a single cut. But I promise to post a few pictures of the projects as I complete them.

Well, this is a start. My hubby is on vacation from Wednesday to Sunday, so I won't have much time for my crafting. We are working on a house that we purchased to rent. So that is the priority right now, especially for him. Lots of fixing up and painting to be done before we can advertise it for rent.

I will try to post again this week, or next week for sure. Just remember to keep on stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment